Third-Party Workers’ Compensation Claims
New York Personal Injury Attorneys Handling Work Injury Cases
Sustaining a catastrophic on-the-job injury can drastically change your life. Depending on the injury, you may be unable to work for a long time and you may have large, ongoing medical bills. That’s where the New York State Workers Compensation system comes into play.
Most times, workers injured on the job in New York State are entitled to have their medical bills and wages covered by insurance provided automatically by their employers. This is called “Workers Compensation Insurance.” All employers are required by law in New York to carry this insurance, so if you were injured on the job, you need to speak with our legal team at Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. Workers Compensation will pay your medical bills and your lost earnings. It can help cover accident-related medical bills and lost earnings and help you stay financially afloat as you recover.
Injuries sustained at work include:
- Construction accidents and work-site accidents
- Ladder and scaffold accidents on the job
- Falls from heights, i.e. ladders, steps, scaffolds, while on the job
- Falls through unprotected openings at the job
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Bicycle messenger accidents
- Accidents happening while making deliveries
- Burns from explosions and fires while on the job
If you’ve suffered a life-altering injury, call 212-227-4000 for immediate help. We serve clients all over New York City.