What Are Contingency Fees?
No Fees Unless We Recover Money for You
Financial concerns should not stop you from hiring a personal injury lawyer in New York, NY to represent you after an accident.
At Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we do not charge our clients for our services, unless and until they receive a monetary recovery in their case. There is no fee, unless we recover money. Then, in addition, our fee is a percentage of the recovery and this percentage is set by law. This means that you will never receive a surprise bill from us in the mail for our legal services. We only receive payment after a case is concluded, and we receive that from the judgment or settlement proceeds. In short: We get paid, if you get paid.
You have nothing to lose. Begin with a free case evaluation today.
Proven success. Exceptional client service.
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum® – an invitation-only group with membership reserved for legal advocates who have won at least $1 million in individual cases for their clients
- The American Association for Justice
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The Brooklyn Bar Association
- The Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
What can Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. offer to your case?
- Over 100 years of experience between our attorneys.
- More than 20,000 cases experience.
- Proven track record of $1 billion recoveries for our clients.
- Responsive and compassionate counsel
- And we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions