Sam J. Shlivko
Sam J. Shlivko is an associate with the firm since 2017 and is licensed to practice in New York, New Jersey, and the United States Eastern and Southern District Courts of New York. Mr. Shlivko handles a wide range of litigation matters, including premises liability, construction accident injuries, automobile liability and medical malpractice.
Mr. Shlivko grew up in Brooklyn, New York. He received his undergraduate degree from the Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College and law degree from New York Law School. While in law school, Sam served as a Student Senator and clerked at the New York City Civil Court Housing Part for the Honorable Anthony J. Fiorella, Jr.
In his free time, Sam is training for the New York City Marathon and helping fund-raise for the “Team for Kids” charity, an organization that raises money to provide free or low-cost health and fitness programs to children who would otherwise have little or no access to regular physical activity. These programs serve more than 215,000 children each year in more than 1,000 schools and community centers in New York City and across the nation.
Sam is fluent in Russian and conversational in Spanish.
- New York Law School – JD, 2011
- Macaulay Honors College at Brooklyn College – BS, 2008
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association – Board Member
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Russian American Bar Association
- Bronx Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Attorneys
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- New York Road Runners
- Team For Kids
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital