Daniel has handled complex construction claims as well as personal injury liability claims for multiple clients. His experience with case management, including expert testimony, developing case strategies, and researching potential claims have helped clients have a clear understanding of the process and potential outcome.
In addition Daniel is skilled at presenting, arguing and communicating complex motions and leading complicated settlement negotiations. His experience in discovery includes witness depositions, responding in kind to discovery demands and creating oppositions to discovery demands. His writing skills include motions for summary judgment, motions to compel, preclude, dismiss and motions for declaratory judgment.
- George Washington University Law School – JD, 2015
- United States Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- The Civil Legal Advice and Resource Office
- CUNY Citizenship Now